We like to do things differently and need someone who loves to work an action packed day.
We are a small, close-knit team who genuinely enjoy our work. We are serious about setting new standards in service and our success speaks for itself as we find ourselves needing to expand our small team with a candidate resourcer.
We enjoy a positive, fun office environment – cultural fit is incredibly important to us and will play a big part in who will be successful in this role.
The role is focused on sourcing suitable candidates to fill roles with some of the best, biggest or boutique agencies in Sydney, as well as the management of existing candidates. Working closely with the Senior Account Executives, the role assists them in the matching and delivery of appropriately skilled candidates to clients.
We are lucky enough to have clients who come direct to us and enjoy long lasting ongoing relationships. No two days will be the same in our small fast paced office as we take on more clients and candidates.
The main tasks of the role will be:
• Sourcing candidates through social media, referrals and other avenues
• Research new initiatives through which to source candidates
• Build and maintain relationships
• Interviewing and screening candidates
• Thorough reference checking
• Administration and database management
• Marketing materials development
• Advertising and copy writing
• Candidate management
You will be dealing with everyone from junior staff through to Company heads and liaising with the Directors of our client's firms.
You will be a lateral thinker who enjoys the challenge of thinking outside the box to find new solutions to old problems. You enjoy being part of a small team who work collaboratively to achieve common goals. A creative, you enjoy writing exciting and attention grabbing advertisements and copy for newsletters, brochures and other materials
Additionally you will have:
• Experience in providing recruitment services
• Use of recruitment databases
• MS Office Suite products, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience and confidence in dealing with customers and management at all organisational levels;
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communications skills, including spelling, grammar and phone manner;
• Polished, neat presentation;
• Experience in Real Estate an advantage but not required.
In return, we can offer you a fun, enthusiastic working environment with as much support as you need to become a success. An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate.
To apply, please send through your CV, together with a covering letter addressing the above points, via the button below. Applications close Wednesday 26 June at 5pm. We reserve the right to begin the recruitment process prior to the official closing date.