Thursday, 30 June 2016 |
Matt began his journey into real estate with a simple focus: to maximise value in every transaction – value in price, value in service. Matt’s reputation as one of Brisbane's leading agents is something he takes very seriously. When choosing an agent to represent your home, point of difference is key. Sit down with Matt and discuss property and you’ll quickly realise why he is now commonly regarded as the best in the business. His intimate knowledge of the market has been amassed over a number of years of practical experience.
Matt’s dedication to his clients and career has been reflected in a number of awards and invitations to speak at elite real estate events. Through recognising his clients are as unique as the properties he presents, Matt gives clients the edge and ultimately the results they want in a fiercely competitive field. Tenacity, perseverance and exceptional negotiation skills are offset by Matt’s ability to think laterally in all situations.
On a personal note, Matt has called Brisbane home all his life. Whilst developing his career and still today Matt donates much of his spare time to various charities throughout Brisbane and is has been a Patron on the New Farm Neighborhood Centre for many years. As a leading agent in the Inner City Brisbane market, Matt’s friendly, approachable manner will help guide you through the sales process and his expertise will guarantee results above and beyond your expectations.
Matt’s significant achievements:
• Successfully settled $106 million worth of property in the 2015/2016 financial year to date.
• Ray White Top 1% National Salespersons Award 2008 - 2015.
• Number 1 Ray White Courier Mail Advertisers Queensland 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015.
• A database of over 50,000 buyers receiving emails of new property listings
• Number 1 Ray White Courier Mail Advertisers Queensland 2011 - 2015
• Alan White Elite Performers Award 2008 - 2015.
• Currently ranked number 1 Performer Ray White Queensland.
• Currently ranked Top 3 Performer Ray White Internationally.
Matt Lancashire and his team market some of the Brisbane’s finest properties and Prestige residences.
Matt has the support of two sales associates; Mike Martin, Josh Scapolan and a full time administrator Katie Synak.