Are you gearing up for property management growth in 2015? Is that a 'hell yes!' I hear? Great, because I am too, and I want to help you get ready for a massively successful year.
To boost the chances of a successful year, it’s essential now to take stock of where you are at and make a game plan, so you can hit the ground prepared, armed and running. Any successful plan takes just that – planning – and, unfortunately, no-one is going to do it for you. It’s up to you!
So, how do you best prepare for property management growth in 2015? Well, I’ve put together 10 key questions to ask yourself that will help you develop your action plan. I am currently working through these questions and more with several of my new business coaching clients, and it’s really helped them to make things feel super clear for the year ahead.
1. What is my big-picture growth goal for 2015? Is that goal a Gross or Net figure?
2. Based on the above, what is my monthly new business target?
3. How many leads do I need per month to put in my funnel to ensure I hit my target, based on my current conversion rate?
4. Where will I source leads from?
5. How will I database-manage my leads and contacts?
6. What time will I allocate each week to prospecting activities?
8. What are my actual points of difference over my competition?
9. How will I track my progress? And how often?
10. What extra skills, training, coaching, support or resources to I need to achieve all of the above?
Signing off from blog world for 2014. I’ll be coming to you with more blogs, ideas, assistance and training in 2015! Thank you for reading!
Business Manager - Real+
Hermione has been part of the real estate industry for over 10 years. From Property Management to Corporate Leasing, New Business and Team Management. She has successfully managed a broad range of clientele, and delivered winning new business growth strategies.
Excelling in areas of team training, leasing product development and implementation of new software, her invaluable skills have led her to Real+ where she is passionate about assisting our clients to achieve their maximum potential through the online learning experience, Real Plus.