With the end of the financial year upon us (yes, I know – can you believe it!) now is a great time to take stock of where you are.
It’s a great time to review what has gone well for you this year, and what hasn’t: to have an honest conversation and ask yourself, have I done everything I need to do to achieve my goals? What do I need to change to achieve them?
For some of us the answer will be clear. We will know we’ve been doing everything we can. But for a lot of us, we will know there were times we could have tried harder, been more focused, avoided distractions, been more disciplined and perhaps got a bit further ahead.
These are some of the questions I am asking our members and coaching clients this week:
What to review from the first half of 2015:
- What was your original growth goal for the year?
- What numbers have you hit for the year to date?
- Are you on track for where you need to be?
- What worked well for you?
- What could you have done differently?
- What was your number one lead source?
- Do you need to shift your goals?
What to ask yourself for the second half of 2015:
- What is your ultimate goal around growth numbers (total or monthly)?
- What is the goal, broken down into weekly and monthly goals?
- What activity is required to achieve those numbers on a daily and weekly basis?
- What time do you need to schedule into your days to ensure the activity is met?
- How will you track your progress?
- What is one new lead source you will target?
- What are the barriers to your success? How can you overcome them?
- What tools and support do you need to help you achieve this?
Once you’ve asked yourself these questions, where are you at? Hopefully this will paint a clearer picture of your progress and what needs to shift.
If you’ve realised you want more help, guidance and accountability in your new business and growth journey heading into the second half of 2015, simply book a time to chat and find out how I can help you, your team and your business.
Otherwise, good luck over the next six months, stay focused, persevere – and even when you’re busy, focus and make time for the activity that will produce results and income!