Are you pretending to be something you’re not?
Firstly, let me explain what being authentic really means so we have a clear understanding. Being authentic means: Being of undisputed origin and not a copy; genuine.
Being authentic means you are being your true self. It’s when your words and actions align with your core values and beliefs. You are an original, not a mimic of another or copy of something or someone else.
So you’re thinking, “Where’s this going?” Well, what I know and have found with my clients, and especially for myself, is that being authentic will help you create a Business and Life by Design. Being your true self will give you more of what you want and less of what you don’t want – repeat this last sentence. How good does it feel?
What does this have to do with your business, career or life?
Well, a lot. In fact, it’s essential:
- You will attract more of the clients you want to work with and less of the clients you don’t.
- You will enjoy your work more and feel you are in alignment with what you are doing and who you are serving.
- In turn, this will create more abundance in your business and personal life.
- There will be fewer complaints and more compliments, more referrals and repeat business due to happier customers who will be evangelists for your great work.
- It creates great synergy.
- It’s your trademark and your brand and there is only one of you in this world; you cannot be cloned!
Are you craving a Business and Life by Design?
I’ve created it and I can show you how to achieve the same.
What is everyone’s biggest fear? “What if people don’t like me?”