For the first time ever, the PPM Group has opened their property management ‘member’ awards to the industry to truly seek out the best across the nation.
The winners will be announced at the award presentation dinner at PPM Group’s 12th National Property Management Conference on the Gold Coast in June.
All property managers and property management departments are now encouraged to submit award entries.
The PPM Group said award winners and finalists will gain exceptional media exposure, as well as media releases, trophies and award logos for marketing and promotional opportunities.
All award categories will be judged by industry experts who have knowledge of property management and will be appointed by the PPM Group. PPM Group team members will not take part in the judging process.
PPM Group managing director Debbie Palmer said they have received so many requests from property management departments wanting to be a part of the awards.
“[It has] inspired me to open them up to the industry,” she told Residential Property Manager.
“We are still retaining the exclusive PPMsystem member award, however we have introduced nine new awards that everyone can be part of.”
Ms Palmer said the awards aim to encourage, recognise and promote excellence in the areas of service delivery, systems, technology, marketing, business development, personal achievement and best industry practices.
The award categories include:
- PPMsystem Property Management Team of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Business Development Manager of the Year
- Leasing Consultant of the Year
- Property Management Support Team Member of the Year
- Property Management Client Service Award of the Year (Agency)
- Property Management Rookie of the Year (Less than 12 months in property management)
- Property Management Team of the Year (Less than 400 residential properties)
- Property Management Team of the Year (Greater than 400 residential properties)
- Property Management Website of the Year
Click here to review the award details.