A California man has become a viral video sensation after he rushed into his apartment to save a rack of ribs from a nearby fire.
Robert Wright was grilling meat at 3am when a fire broke out in his neighbour’s unit, according to KMPH.
After securing his family, Wright ran back into his apartment and saved the rack of barbeque ribs he’d left on the grill.
“I was barbecuing, man, and I see this fire just come out of the window and the window busted out,” Wright told KMPH.
“The only thing I think first, ‘Man, make sure them ribs is right’,” Wright continued.
“First thing, I got my kids, and then I thought about my ribs, like ‘I don’t want to let my ribs burn and stuff’, cause I take pride in what I do, man.”
(Image: KMPH News)