One state’s real estate institute has handed out 15 awards to property managers and property management agencies for their passion, dedication and success.
The Real Estate Institute of South Australia (REISA) on Saturday night hosted its Awards for Excellence at the Adelaide Convention Centre. Real estate professionals from all over the state were honoured for their passion and dedication to their clients and consumers.
Across property management, there were a number of winners including:
- Achievement (property manager): Jared Campbell, Toop&Toop Real Estate
PROPERTY MANAGER AWARDS
- Northern/north eastern: Rodney Krause, Ouwens Casserly Real Estate
- Southern: Rachel McConnell, Magain Real Estate
- Eastern/city: Peter Treacy, Harris Real Estate
- Western/beachside: Josie Auricchio, LJ Hooker West Lakes
- Hills/Fleurieu: Bridie Longbottom, Raine & Horne Murraylands
- COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY MANAGER: Stephen Carpenter, Commercial SA
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER: Peter Treacy, Harris Real Estate
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AGENCY AWARDS
- Commercial and industrial: Commercial SA
- Large: Toop&Toop Real Estate
- Medium: Fox Real Estate
- Small: Refined real estate
HALL OF FAME AWARDS
- Property management agency large: Toop&Toop Real Estate
- Property management agency (commercial and industrial): Commercial SA
- Property manager (commercial and industrial): Andrew Carapetis, Commercial SA
REISA CEO Greg Troughton praised the depth of talent, professionalism and dedication found in the real estate profession.
“It takes real commitment and dedication to be serving the needs of real estate clients to be successful in this profession, and the finalists and winners here tonight are outstanding ambassadors for the profession,” he said.