The REIQ has brought back its stand-alone PM conference, this year themed ‘I LOVE PM’.
The REIQ PM conference will take place on 17 March at Gardens Theatre, QUT.
“We know that property managers always want to hone their skills and sharpen their knowledge about compliance and legislative issues, so we’re thrilled to bring back this event,” said REIQ CEO Antonia Mercorella.
“This is the only stand-alone event of this size that we’re hosting for PMs this year, so we’re expecting it to be a sell-out,” she said.
The event will focus on important topics for property managers:
• QCAT – Present Your Case Like a Pro
• Leadership, Business Growth, Workplace Attitude
• RTA – Legislation, investigations and compliance issues
The event also includes talks from keynote speaker Dylan Alcott, a gold medal-winning Paralympian who has represented Australia on the international stage in wheelchair basketball and wheelchair tennis since he was 13, and other well-known speakers:
• Malcom Riley
• Nick Pirie (Office of Fair Trading)
• Nick Brown (Edge Property)
• Lynn Smith, Residential Tenancies Authority
• Connie McKee (REIQ PM Support Service)
• Cyndi Ward (RE/MAX Gold)
• Katie Knight (RE/MAX Results)
• Lisa Perruzza (Place Bulimba)
Tickets are available from REIQ.com. Cost: $249 members, $299 non-members.