A recent awards dinner has unveiled Australia’s best of the best property managers.
The Leading Property Managers of Australia (LMPA) held its annual LMPA Awards dinner at The Star Gold Coast to honour the country’s top property managers.
Bob Walters, executive director of LPMA, said this year saw a record number of entrants and the calibre of entries was “outstanding”.
“It shows that the level of service, efficiency and professionalism of LPMA member firms gets better every year,” Mr Walters said.
The winners are:
- Excellence in Customer Service – Property Management HQ, NSW
- Excellence in Corporate Support – Bec Reid, John Pye Real Estate
- Excellence in Business Development – Melissa Brennan, Magain Property Management, SA
- Excellence in Leasing – Nancy Alexander, Independent Property Management, ACT
- Best Property Management Website – Sutherlands Property Management Group, QLD
- The Rising Star Award – Kate Banham, Hodges Prahran/South Yarra, VIC
- Property Manager of the Year – Peter Treacy, Harris Real Estate, SA and Stephanie Livoti, Spade Property, NSW
- Small Property Management Company of the Year (up to 500 properties) – Pure Leasing Central, WA
- Large Property Management Company of the Year (more than 500 properties) – Distinct Property Management, ACT
The LMPA Awards 2017 was a part of LPMA2017, which took place from 3 to 5 May. The event hosted speakers who provided property managers with advice on how to further their properties.
Speakers included Amanda Stevens who spoke on adapting with new communication styles, Brad Larsen on how he managed his fast-growing property business and how to implement ideas into presentations for conferences, Chris Rolls on predictions on the future of the Australian property industry and Mark Kentwell, who took sixth place in PM’s sister publication REB’s Top 50 Sales Offices, on tips and tricks for sales and listings.