The winners of the inaugural LocalAgentFinder Agent Awards have been revealed, unearthing the country’s most successful agents, offices and networks to have partnered with the agent comparison platform.
Ray White has won the highest group accolade, taking out Agency Group of the Year for both sales and rentals. The network completed the highest number of successful sales and rentals from LocalAgentFinder leads in the 2017 calendar year.
Magain Real Estate in South Australia won the Independent Agency of the Year for sales, while dV Property Group of Nundah in Queensland won the Independent Agency of the Year for rentals.
In agent-specific categories, Leigh Hall of Hall and Partners First National Dandenong won the Best Seller and A-Lister awards for the highest volume of listings and sales.
Tim Stickley of Barry Plant Noble Park/Keysborough/Springvale was named as LocalAgentFinder’s High Flyer, achieving the highest total sales value from listings originated from LocalAgentFinder.
Daniella Sparta of Professionals Michael Johnson & Co has been recognised as LocalAgentFinder’s top-performing property manager, taking out top honours for all property management categories including the highest total rent roll value from LocalAgentFinder leads for 2017.
LocalAgentFinder CEO Matt McCann said that the awards showcase the high-quality selection of real estate agents and agencies on the platform.
He said that the top achievers have a number of things in common.
“The top offices and agents typically act on leads quickly and have up-to-date listing presentations loaded onto the platform to help encourage sellers to shortlist them,” Mr McCann said.
“They also provide high levels of customer service as evidenced by real-world customer reviews that are keenly read by new prospects on the platform.”
Mr McCann called it a “common myth” that agents with low commission rates secure more business.
“Our analysis of the winning agents’ commissions data supports our hypothesis that commission rates aren’t as important as many people may think. Our customers are choosing agents based on other factors, such as sales history and marketing strategy, and are generally satisfied with a commission rate so long as it is reasonably within the range of a given market.”
The 2018 LocalAgentFinder Agent Awards recognised high achievers objectively based on sales and listing data.
Here are the 2018 LocalAgentFinder awards winners:
• Ray White – LAF Agency Group of the Year for property sales and rentals
• Ray White Golden Grove/Greenwith/Salisbury – LAF Agency Group of the Year - Ray White office for property sales
• Harcourts Mill Park – LAF Agency Group of the Year - Harcourts office for property sales
• Professionals Rockingham – LAF Agency Group of the Year - Professionals office for property sales
• Hall & Partners First National – LAF Agency Group of the Year - First National office for property sales
• LJ Hooker Belconnen – LAF Agency Group of the Year - LJ Hooker office for property sales
• Magain Real Estate – LAF Independent Agency of the Year for property sales
• dV Property Group Nundah – LAF Independent Agency of the Year for rentals
Individual Agent Awards
• Leigh Hall, Hall and Partners First National – LAF A-Lister and LAF Best Seller for property sales
• Tim Stickley, Barry Plant Noble Park/Keysborough/Springvale – LAF High Flyer for property sales
• Daniella Sparta, Professionals Michael Johnson & Co – LAF A-Lister, LAF Best Renter and LAF High Roller for rentals