Twenty-one winners were honoured at the third Annual REA Excellence Awards in Sydney last night.
Recognising some of the most active and community-minded individuals and businesses in property and media, the awards were presented across a range of categories.
This year saw the introduction of three new Gold AREA awards — Agent of the Year, Property Manager of the Year and Most Influential Woman in the Property Market — to further recognise the game-changers across the property industry.
Outgoing REA Group CEO Tracey Fellows said that all of the finalists this year are exceptional.
“The AREAs are all about celebrating the success of the amazing people across the property and media industries,” Ms Fellows said.
“Congratulations to all the winners. It’s their passion, energy and creativity that drives our industry forward.”
Gold AREA award winners
• Residential Agent of the Year – Ercan Ersan, Ray White, NSW
• Commercial Agent of the Year – Justin Dowers, CBRE, VIC
• Property Manager of the Year – Branka Stankovic, Novak Properties, NSW
• Most Influential Woman in the Property Market – Kylie Walsh, Di Jones Real Estate, NSW
• Residential Agency of the Year – Barry Plant Manningham, VIC
• Commercial Agency of the Year – Colliers International, NSW
• New Development Player of the Year – Lucent, VIC
Residential real estate agents and property managers
- Game Changer of the Year – Market Share Property, VIC
- Brand Marketing Campaign of the Year – Harcourts Solutions Group, QLD
- Excellence in Customer Service – Simone Firns, Network Pacific, VIC
- Residential Property Campaign of the Year – home.byholly, ACT
Commercial real estate agents
- Game Changer of the Year – CBRE, NSW
- Brand Marketing Campaign of the Year – FAL Property Group, QLD
- Commercial Property Campaign of the Year – CBRE, VIC
Media agencies and clients
- Game Change of the Year – Mindshare and NAB, VIC
- Integrated Brand Campaign of the Year – RAMS, NSW
Developers, home builders, project marketers and developer media agencies
- Game Changer of the Year – Tick Homes, VIC
- Brand Marketing Campaign of the Year – Porter Davis, VIC
- Development Campaign of the Year – Geocon, ACT
- Marketer of the Year – Joelene Riedo, Mirvac, QLD
Contribution to community
- Contribution to Community – Cushman & Wakefield, NSW