REB, in partnership with ListReady, is pleased to announce the finalists for the Principal of the Year – Metropolitan category at this year’s REB Awards.
The principal is the backbone of any real estate business — they cement the future and direction of the business for all their people.
This year’s finalists were commended on their outstanding ability to generate sales results backed with a solid rent roll, while also attracting and retaining top talent, matched with a winning culture.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the REB Awards Principal of the Year – Metropolitan.
“The REB Awards recognises the best of the best, the innovators of the future of real estate. ListReady is thrilled to support those agents who continue to raise the benchmark for excellence and bolster the industry,” said ListReady CEO Clayton Howes.
“Congratulations to all the finalists. We’re excited to celebrate your successes with you.”
This year, finalists for the REB Awards will be revealed category by category. This new approach is to showcase the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists will have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s real estate industry.
This new approach has seen finalists revealed for the following categories:
- Sales Agent of the Year – Metropolitan on Monday, 1 June
- Auctioneer of the Year on Monday, 1 June
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year on Monday, 1 June
- Office Administrator of the Year on Tuesday, 2 June
- Principal of the Year – Regional on Tuesday, 2 June
- Innovator of the Year on Tuesday, 2 June
- Sales Office of the Year – Metropolitan on Wednesday, 3 June
- Operations Manager of the Year on Wednesday, 3 June
- Training and Education Program of the Year on Thursday, 4 June
- Wellness Advocate of the Year on Thursday, 4 June
To learn more about the awards, click here.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Emma Ryan is the deputy head of editorial at Momentum Media.
Emma has worked for Momentum Media since 2015, and has since been responsible for breaking some of the biggest stories in corporate Australia, including across the legal, mortgages, real estate and wealth industries. In addition, Emma has launched several additional sub-brands and events, driven by a passion to deliver quality and timely content to audiences through multiple platforms.
Email Emma on: [email protected]