REB is pleased to announce the finalists for the Training and Education Program of the Year category at this year’s REB Awards.
The finalists for Training and Education Program of the Year were identified for their ability to explain their programs and specify the benefit the programs resulted in, including improved customer relationship management, leadership skills and efficiency gains across the business.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the REB Awards Training and Education Program.
This year, finalists for the REB Awards will be revealed category by category. This new approach is to showcase the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists will have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s real estate industry.
This new approach has seen finalists revealed for the following categories:
- Sales Agent of the Year – Metropolitan on Monday, 1 June
- Auctioneer of the Year on Monday, 1 June
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year on Monday, 1 June
- Office Administrator of the Year on Tuesday, 2 June
- Principal of the Year – Regional on Tuesday, 2 June
- Innovator of the Year on Tuesday, 2 June
- Sales Office of the Year – Metropolitan on Wednesday, 3 June
- Operations Manager of the Year on Wednesday, 3 June
- Principal of the Year – Metropolitan on Thursday, 4 June
- Wellness Advocate of the Year on Thursday, 4 June
To learn more about the awards, click here.
Emma Ryan is the deputy head of editorial at Momentum Media.
Emma has worked for Momentum Media since 2015, and has since been responsible for breaking some of the biggest stories in corporate Australia, including across the legal, mortgages, real estate and wealth industries. In addition, Emma has launched several additional sub-brands and events, driven by a passion to deliver quality and timely content to audiences through multiple platforms.
Email Emma on: [email protected]