REB is pleased to announce the finalists for the Wellness Advocate of the Year category at this year’s REB Awards.
This year’s wellness advocates have been celebrated as those who actively advocated for health and wellness initiatives, events and/or activities among their peers and the community at large.
Finalists were particularly impressive as they were able to highlight the challenges of implementing the project as well as clearly articulate the benefits of their efforts.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the REB Awards Wellness Advocate.
This year, finalists for the REB Awards will be revealed category by category. This new approach is to showcase the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists will have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s real estate industry.
This new approach has seen finalists revealed for the following categories:
- Sales Agent of the Year – Metropolitan on Monday, 1 June
- Auctioneer of the Year on Monday, 1 June
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year on Monday, 1 June
- Office Administrator of the Year on Tuesday, 2 June
- Principal of the Year – Regional on Tuesday, 2 June
- Innovator of the Year on Tuesday, 2 June
- Sales Office of the Year – Metropolitan on Wednesday, 3 June
- Operations Manager of the Year on Wednesday, 3 June
- Principal of the Year – Metropolitan on Thursday, 4 June
- Training and Education Program of the Year on Thursday, 4 June
To learn more about the awards, click here.
Emma Ryan is the deputy head of editorial at Momentum Media.
Emma has worked for Momentum Media since 2015, and has since been responsible for breaking some of the biggest stories in corporate Australia, including across the legal, mortgages, real estate and wealth industries. In addition, Emma has launched several additional sub-brands and events, driven by a passion to deliver quality and timely content to audiences through multiple platforms.
Email Emma on: [email protected]