Ensure you never miss an issue of the
real estate business bulletin
Brisbane surge drives rise in average clearance rate

Brisbane surge drives rise in average clearance rate

by Steven Cross 0 comments

Clearance rates across the capitals rose slightly over the weekend, up by an average of 0.45 per cent.

While Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide all saw a drop in clearance rates, a huge upsurge from Brisbane took the average into the positive.

Brisbane was up by 16.3 per cent this week to an overall clearance rate of 42.1 per cent, up from 25.8 per cent last week.

However, Adelaide fell by double figures, dropping by 12.3 per cent to an overall rate of 38.9 per cent, down from a 51.2 per cent from last week.

Sydney recorded a 1.2 per cent clearance rate drop and Melbourne lost one per cent.

The average number of houses sold is, on average, 133 fewer than this time last year.

Brisbane surge drives rise in average clearance rate
lawyersweekly logo
promoted content
Recommended by Spike Native Network
Listen to other installment of the Real Estate Business Podcast
reb top 100 agents 2017

The REB Top 100 Agents ranking is the foremost ranking of agents in Australia. It has set the bar for excellence in Australian real estate. To be ranked as an REB Top 100 Agent is the standard real estate professionals strive for. See the full 2018 ranking here!

featured podcast

featured podcast
An industry where the resilient succeeds

Tim Heavyside believes that a strong support team and good foundations are paramount to success in the real estate industry, and with regu...

View all podcasts

Would you consider working for Purplebricks or a similar 'DIY' model?

Yes (7.2%)
No (80.9%)
Perhaps - make me an offer (12%)

Total votes: 209
The voting for this poll has ended on: July 13, 2018
Do you have an industry update?