The Real Estate Institute of Australia’s (REIA's) National Awards for Excellence was held in Hobart last week, where 16 of the best offices and agents from around the country were revealed.
The ninth annual awards were also held to celebrate the institute’s 90th birthday.
State-wise, ACT topped the night with six winners, followed by Victoria with four, three winners from Queensland, two South Australians and one Tasmanian commercial property manager.
Agents from NSW aren’t eligible for REIA awards.
The full list of winners are:
- Large Residential Agency of the Year - Independent Property Group (ACT)
- Medium Residential Agency of the Year - Toop&Toop Hyde Park (SA)
- Small Residential Agency of the Year - Release Property Management (VIC)
- Commercial Agency of the Year - CBRE (VIC)
- Innovation Award - Gary Peer & Associates (VIC)
- Communications Award - Independent Property Group (ACT)
- Community Service Award - Nelson Alexander (VIC)
- Residential Salesperson of the Year - Wayne Harriden (ACT)
- Commercial Salesperson of the Year - Mark Terracini (ACT)
- Residential Property Manager of the Year - Hannah Gill (ACT)
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year - Claudine Church (TAS)
- Business Broker of the Year - Iain Horne (QLD)
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year - Simon Pressley (QLD)
- Corporate Support Person of the Year - Greg Tate (QLD)
- Achievement Award - Vickie Arlott (ACT)
- President’s Award - Robin Matters (SA)