Temp Facilities Manager - Commercial
- ASX listed | Prestigious portfolio | CBD location
- Work across multiple sites | Hourly rate
- In between Perm jobs? Contractor? Apply TODAY!
Our client is one of Australia's largest Property groups, ASX listed with premium & prestigious portfolios in Brisbane CBD.
For this role:
- Coordinate the processes for tendering works where agreed this is necessary, assessing quotes, appointing contractors, sourcing materials, and all required permits
- Providing onsite FM team relief & special project related work
- Coordinate the handover of any project back to business, and ensure that any changes, if required, to service contracts, base building documentation, building manuals, drawings etc.
- Ensure that tenant communication throughout any project is planned with Asset Manager
- Provide a regular statutes/updates, facility site inspections, vendor management
- Responsible for delivering variable real estate management services
- Overall maintenance of daily site operations
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Facilities/Project work and worked across multiple buildings at once
- Strong understanding of the ‘hard services’ that make a building work including HVAC, Fire Services, Lifts and BAS systems and a good working knowledge of the BAC
- Strong ability to manage contractors to deliver to quality outcomes
- Good experience with project methodologies
- Qualifications in Building/Facilities/Engineering is preferred
- Will consider candidates with trade backgrounds
- Advanced computer skills
Please lick the "Apply Now" button or please apply to email@example.com. For any further questions, please call Emma Mirls on 3114 5544
Due to the high volume of temp work, I don't advertise every role. For any temporary roles in Property QLD, please email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to high application volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.