Want to launch your own real estate agency or secure a top position? You'll need an extra qualification on top of your standard licence. Find out where and how to get it.
As the Australian real estate landscape expands and evolves, the demand for highly skilled and knowledgeable agents has never been higher.
If you're already working as a real estate agent and aspire to elevate your career by either launching your own agency or taking on a leadership position within an existing firm, there's an additional level of qualification you'll need to achieve.
This extra credential goes beyond the standard licensing required for real estate agents. It's designed to equip you with the comprehensive knowledge and skills to manage an agency's operations, including legal compliance, staff management, and business strategy. Each state has its own specific requirements and regulatory framework for this advanced qualification.
In this article, we will clarify precisely which qualification you need depending on the state you're in, and we'll also guide you toward one of the best institutions where you can pursue these studies. So, whether you're aiming to start your own real estate business or to secure a top position, getting the right qualification is a crucial step on your career trajectory.
Real estate diploma courses for every state
Each state provides unique real estate licensing courses tailored to its specific regulations and market requirements. Here's a quick overview:
- Victoria (VIC): Undertake the Diploma of Property (Agent Management) CPP51122, comprising 12 units, to secure your full real estate licence. This course builds on the foundational Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419), ensuring a comprehensive learning journey.
- New South Wales (NSW): The Diploma of Property (Agent Management) CPP51122 in NSW paves the way for a Licence Class 1, allowing you to own and operate your real estate agency after gaining essential industry experience.
- Western Australia (WA): Achieve full real estate licence in WA by completing 12 units from the Diploma of Property (Agent Management) CPP51122, following the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419) and accumulating two years of industry experience.
- South Australia (SA): For SA's aspiring land agents, the pathway involves completing a Land Agent course with various entry points based on prior experience or academic credentials.
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT): In ACT, the Diploma of Property (Agency Management) CPP51122 is your ticket to applying for a Class 1 licence, granting you the autonomy to operate across the Territory.
- Queensland (QLD): The Real Estate Agent Licence course in QLD consists of 19 units, fulfilling the requirements to work as a real estate agent and open your own agency within the state.
Wherever you are in Australia, Entry Education offers a tailored curriculum that aligns with state-specific licensing criteria. Successful completion of our accredited courses will enable you to apply to the appropriate State Licensing Authority to get your full licence.
Selecting the right education pathway
You have the flexibility to choose from various learning modes that best suit your lifestyle and preferences.
Entry Education provides options like flexible online self-paced courses and immersive four-day online workshops. These modern learning approaches are designed to cater to your needs as a busy professional looking to advance your career without compromising your current responsibilities.
Some key considerations include:
- Flexibility and accessibility: Online self-paced courses allow learners to fit their studies around existing commitments, making education accessible even for those with demanding schedules.
- Comprehensive learning experience: The four-day online workshops provide an intensive learning environment, ideal for those who prefer structured, interactive sessions with immediate feedback from instructors.
- Career advancement opportunities: Both learning paths are designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to step up in their roles, whether it's becoming a director, opening their own agency, or enhancing their capabilities within an existing position.
Deciding where to study
When selecting an institution for your real estate education, it's essential to carefully evaluate several key aspects:
- Institution reputation: Look into the institution's standing in the industry.
- Faculty quality: Consider the instructors' qualifications, experience, and industry involvement to ensure you're learning from seasoned professionals.
- Support services: Explore the range of student support services provided, such as tutoring and administrative assistance, to ensure a conducive learning environment.
Entry Education stands out as a national leader in real estate education, supporting around 20,000 students each year. The institution has recently upgraded its facilities in Sydney's Alexandria and Melbourne's South Melbourne to enhance its in-person workshops, providing modern and conducive learning environments.
In addition, Entry Education extends its reach by offering Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training in NSW at its own locations, on-site at various real estate agencies, and through online webinars. This approach ensures that real estate professionals across Australia can access high-quality education and training, accommodating the diverse needs and schedules of its students.
Entry Education is dedicated to helping individuals at all stages of their real estate careers, from newcomers to seasoned professionals looking to advance further.
Why choose Entry Education?
Launch your future with Entry Education. Their industry-relevant programs and flexible options offer a unique path to success:
- Comprehensive diploma courses tailored to each state's requirements, ensuring relevance and compliance
- A blend of online and in-person learning options, accommodating different learning preferences
- Exceptional student support, including after-hours assistance and a user-friendly student portal
- A team of highly qualified trainers and assessors bringing real-world expertise into the classroom
- Impressive student satisfaction, as shown by a 4.9-star rating on Google reviews
- Opportunities for traineeships in NSW, SA, and ACT, providing practical experience and government-funded training options
The future of real estate education with Entry Education
The real estate industry in Australia is on an upward trajectory, fuelled by innovation and a strong market.
Education remains at the core of this growth, empowering agents to meet the evolving demands of the industry. With its comprehensive courses, expert team, and flexible learning options, Entry Education is at the forefront of shaping the next generation of real estate leaders.
As the industry moves forward, Entry Education continues to innovate, ensuring its students are well-equipped to seize the opportunities of tomorrow's real estate landscape. Take the next step in your career today. Find your course here.
Comments powered by CComment