When real estate agents think of automation and artificial intelligence, they sometimes worry about being replaced.
But at PropTech Group, we have figured out how CRM automation can make agents more successful. Using automation, agents can provide better service, earn more income, and have greater job satisfaction.
Real estate teams have many tasks to juggle. From sourcing new vendor leads to following up on your existing listings, it can be challenging to keep track of everything. That’s where CRM marketing automation comes in.
Let’s look at how CRM marketing automation can help your agency sell more.
Automation is more than just reminders and task lists. The right automation can keep you in contact with the people you should be in touch with — but aren’t — and thus ultimately help you close more transactions.
When you incorporate automation into the workflow in your CRM, the software can take care of the necessary but repetitive tasks that take up so much of your time but give you so little joy. That frees time for phone calls, inspections, and other activities that can generate a greater return for you.
Here are nine ways to take advantage of automation in your day-to-day as an agent:
- Send automated emails to stay in touch with your leads and keep them updated on your other sales. By sending automated emails until the lead is warm, you can maximise your productivity.
- Because the average home owner tenure in Australia is about seven years, why not create a CRM automation that effortlessly contacts all your past buyers when they are approaching their seventh anniversary? If they respond, your CRM can bring them to your attention for a more personal touch, such as a phone call.
- Automated responses can answer inquiries 24/7.
- Streamline your sale inspections with auto-reminders and automatic thank-you SMS messages and follow-up emails.
- After a sale, automatically send email alerts to buyers and invite them to explore your remaining available listings.
- Widen your pool of offers by telling all interested buyers your vendor has received an offer.
- Nurture potential vendors automatically with valuable emails or text messages that keep your agency front of mind.
- Make the most of price reductions by automatically notifying potential buyers about the savings.
- Simplify your property management to-do list by automatically scheduling inspections and reminding tenants when inspections are coming up.
These are just a few ways that marketing automation in CRMs like VaultRE and Eagle can help your agency sell more. If you’re not using automation tools, you’re missing out on a valuable opportunity to increase your sales.
Joe Hanna is the managing director and chief executive of PropTech Group.