1. Real Estate Business’s Top 50 Women in Real Estate, partnered by Christina Guidotti will rank female agents using the same metrics as the Top 100 Agents.
2. If you’ve already completed The Top 100 Agents survey, let us know by ticking the appropriate box on the survey.
3. For those yet to submit, use your 2015 calendar year figures – up to 31 December 2015.
4. Submissions are for residential sales only. Exclude rural properties (above 20 hectares) and commercial properties.
5. Conjunctional sales are invalid.
6. Your sale, where the listing was made by another, is valid as a sale.
7. Another’s sale, where the listing was made by you, counts only as a listing.
8. The closing date for submissions is 20 June.
10. Pay attention to accuracy and comprehensiveness. Incorrect or incomplete submissions may be disqualified.
11. Results will be published on realestatebusiness.com.au in early August.