REB, in partnership with Direct Connect, is pleased to announce the finalists for the Property Management Business of the Year – 6 or less property managers category at this year’s REB Awards.
This year’s property management business finalists were commended on their drive to increase rent roll and create new, innovative strategies to improve business.
Property management businesses that are our finalists this year were commended on their ability to build strategies informed by market feedback, create competitive campaigns to improve business and diversify their business offering.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the REB Awards Property Management Business of the Year – 6 or less property managers.
This year, finalists for the REB Awards will be revealed category by category. This new approach is to showcase the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists will have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s real estate industry.
This new approach has seen finalists revealed for the following categories:
- Sales Agent of the Year – Metropolitan on Monday, 1 June
- Auctioneer of the Year on Monday, 1 June
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year on Monday, 1 June
- Office Administrator of the Year on Tuesday, 2 June
- Principal of the Year – Regional on Tuesday, 2 June
- Innovator of the Year on Tuesday, 2 June
- Sales Office of the Year – Metropolitan on Wednesday, 3 June
- Operations Manager of the Year on Wednesday, 3 June
- Training and Education Program of the Year on Thursday, 4 June
- Wellness Advocate of the Year on Thursday, 4 June
- Principal of the Year – Metropolitan on Thursday, 4 June
- Sales Agent of the Year – Regional on Friday, 5 June
- Newcomer of the Year on Friday, 5 June
- New Office of the Year on Friday, 5 June
To learn more about the awards, click here.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Emma Ryan is the deputy head of editorial at Momentum Media.
Emma has worked for Momentum Media since 2015, and has since been responsible for breaking some of the biggest stories in corporate Australia, including across the legal, mortgages, real estate and wealth industries. In addition, Emma has launched several additional sub-brands and events, driven by a passion to deliver quality and timely content to audiences through multiple platforms.
Email Emma on: [email protected]