REB is pleased to announce the finalists for the Property Manager of the Year – Regional category at this year’s REB Awards.
These finalists were commended on their ability to build and retain strong client relationships and revenues while generating new businesses through effective prospecting and marketing.
Their attention to detail, including providing specific examples of their projects and the benefits of each to their clients in their submissions has ensured their success in the industry.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the REB Awards Property Manager of the Year – Regional.
This year, finalists for the REB Awards will be revealed category by category. This new approach is to showcase the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists will have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s real estate industry.
This new approach has seen finalists revealed for the following categories:
- Sales Agent of the Year – Metropolitan on Monday, 1 June
- Auctioneer of the Year on Monday, 1 June
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year on Monday, 1 June
- Office Administrator of the Year on Tuesday, 2 June
- Principal of the Year – Regional on Tuesday, 2 June
- Innovator of the Year on Tuesday, 2 June
- Sales Office of the Year – Metropolitan on Wednesday, 3 June
- Operations Manager of the Year on Wednesday, 3 June
- Training and Education Program of the Year on Thursday, 4 June
- Wellness Advocate of the Year on Thursday, 4 June
- Principal of the Year – Metropolitan on Thursday, 4 June
- Sales Agent of the Year – Regional on Friday, 5 June
- Newcomer of the Year on Friday, 5 June
- New Office of the Year on Friday, 5 June
- Property Management Business of the Year – 6 or less property managers on Friday, 5 June
- Property Management Business of the Year – 7 or more property managers on Tuesday, 9 June
- Buyer’s Agency of the Year on Tuesday, 9 June
- Digital and Marketing Campaign of the Year on Tuesday, 9 June
To learn more about the awards, click here.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Emma Ryan is the deputy head of editorial at Momentum Media.
Emma has worked for Momentum Media since 2015, and has since been responsible for breaking some of the biggest stories in corporate Australia, including across the legal, mortgages, real estate and wealth industries. In addition, Emma has launched several additional sub-brands and events, driven by a passion to deliver quality and timely content to audiences through multiple platforms.
Email Emma on: [email protected]